"I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style, park your own car out front. My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with."
-Karen Marie Moning (Darkfever)
About the Blog:
Dealings of a Book Junkie was founded in October of 2010. I never thought I would have my own blog until a family friend suggested that I would be really good at it.
Hello fellow readers, my name is Vanessa, and I operate and maintain Dealings of a Book Junkie.
I am your average, normal 24 year old just trying to graduate college and move up in the world. I am currrently a server at a local Greek restaurent in my home town Tampa, Florida.
As you can tell I am an avid reader, and I plan to one day work in the publishing industry and become a novelist.
Things I do when not reading:
- writing my novel
- going to the beach (I love boating!)
- listening to music (Rock is my fav)
- drinking wine (with friends of course)
- shopping at the mall (only if I have the money)
- going to the movies (love them)
- homework (finally graduating in May...yay)
You can find me here:
- dealingsofabookjunkie (at) yahoo (dot) com