Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Waiting On" Wednesday- (13)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this event is to get bloggers to spotlight and share the books they are anticipating on coming out.

On my wishlist this Wednesday is: Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr


Description: The Summer King is missing; the Dark Court is bleeding; and a stranger walks the streets of Huntsdale, his presence signifying the deaths of powerful fey.
Aislinn tends to the Summer Court, searching for her absent king and yearning for Seth. Torn between his new queen and his old love, Keenan works from afar to strengthen his court against the coming war. Donia longs for fiery passion even as she coolly readies the Winter Court for battle. And Seth, sworn brother of the Dark King and heir to the High Queen, is about to make a mistake that could cost his life.
Love, despair, and betrayal ignite the Faery Courts, and in the final conflict, some will win . . . and some will lose everything.
 
The thrilling conclusion to Melissa Marr's New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series will leave readers breathless.


Release Date: February 22, 2011

10 comments:

June G said...

I love the look and color scheme of your blog! I've never read a Marrs book and I really have to check her out. Good choice.

Kiwi Ivashkov said...

I like the cover of the book!reading the synopsis made me curious!Great Pick!
I really love the title of your blog!
And i am your newest follower!

here is my pick..
http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2010/12/waiting-on-wednesdays2.html

Kai Agito said...

I have the first two books in the series, but I haven't gotten around reading them. Everyone's raving about Darkest Mercy though, and I'm pretty curious to know why. XD Awesome WoW pick!

You can check out my Wow picks for this week HERE

Elodie said...

Hey !! I'm a new follower!! Your blog seems pretty great ! I've only read the first book in the Wicked Lovely series and I definitely have to buy book two !!
How awesome ! You're reading Last Sacrifice !! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!! Mead is a genius !
Happy reading !! =)
Here's my WoW if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

Unknown said...

A superb pick! It looks really intereasting. Happy Reading :)
Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday


Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Jamie Manning said...

I haven't read any Melissa Marr *ducks head* but I hear her work is great...so I'll have to check this series out, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Shadows of a Down East Summer: An Antique Print Mystery
By Lea Wait
Publication date: April 1, 2011

In the summer of 1890, two young women posed for artist Winslow Homer on the coast of Maine. What happened that summer, the secrets the women kept, and the lies they told, changed their families forever. Now, more than a hundred years later, one of their descendants has been murdered, leaving to antique print dealer Maggie Summer the family papers that may finally reveal the truth. Maggie's vision of a relaxing vacation in Maine- antiquing with beau Will Brewer and visiting his Aunt Nettie- turns into a murder investigation. Maggie must discover which of the family myths are based on reality, before someone she cares about becomes the next victim. With the centennial of Homer's death in 2010, there is renewed interest in his work and in the renovation of his studio in Prouts Neck, Maine, where some of the novel's action takes place.

Nina said...

Melissa Marr
is one of my favourite authors and I need to READ this book. Great pick.

Skye (In The Good Books) said...

Great pick. It's released on my birthday :D
I've read the first book in the series, and I'll probably get around to reading the rest soon.

Anonymous said...

I have the first 2 in ebook format and keep forgetting about them. I am going to have to make a note to read them soon. Sounds like a great read. Can't wait to check out your review later. You can find mine @ Silly Little Game.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...