Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays- (7)

Hey guys its another wonderful Tuesday...if you don't know what Teaser Tuesday is about here is a refresher:

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is my teaser for this week:

"They ran, ducking confused torchbearers and catering staff, dodging rampaging elephants, screaming party guests, and dazed servers. She could feel the wrath of the demon  Leviathan, could feel his eyes boring at the back of her skull, a heavy, deliberate malevolence."

-Pg. 134 "The Van Alen Legacy" by Melissa De La Cruz

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

A frightening teaser which makes me want to ask so many questions. Great choice. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-heideggers-glasses.html

Lacey Weatherford said...

That is a very scary sounding teaser! I can feel the pandemonium! Mine is at:
The Delusional Diaries

Belinda said...

This is such a good teaser. I remember it from when I read it :)

My teaser can be found at The Bookish Snob

Jessica N. said...

This teaser makes me want to know who this demon is and why she's running! Awesome choice :). I haven't had a chance to read any of these books yet, but I hear they are fabulous!

I'm your newest follower!

~Jessica
A Fanatic's Book Blog

Ivan said...

kinda horror teaser there,

here's mine though http://ivanbookworm.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-graveyard-book.html

Marg said...

That doesn't sound good!

My teaser comes from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

Beth F said...

Gulp!! Sounds creepy

Karen and Gerard said...

This one does not appeal to me.

Here's our TT for this week:
http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-gideons-gift-and-dont.html

Pixie said...

I've heard great things about this series. I guess I need to add it to my list. Great teaser!



~Pixie
Our Teaser

Bev Hankins said...

Yow! Who wouldn't run with a demon after them!

Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh wow sounds like a total chaos. Haven't known this book is about demons...need to check it out again! Thanks for the teaser:)

Here is my Teaser

And don't forget to check out my giveaway which ends Nov 30th and is open internationally...just click here!

Unknown said...

Oooh, sounds exciting! I'll have to check this one out!

Mine is here:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1925

Andrea said...

Good teaser! I read the first couple books in this series and have the other ones in my TBR pile...I'm excited to read more!

Here is my Teaser

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...