Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday- (32)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this event is to get bloggers to spotlight and share the books they are anticipating on coming out.

On my wishlist this Wednesday is: Crossed by Ally Condie


Description: The hotly awaited second book in the dystopian Matched trilogy.

In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.
 
Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.

Release Date: November 1, 2011

Why WOW? I love dystopian books!!!! I really enjoyed Ally's first book in the series "Matched", and I am eager to continue Cassia's journey in her topsy-turvy world. Plus, I love me some romance.

14 comments:

kaye (paper reader) said...

I'm rather looking forward to this one, myself! I'm hoping we get to visit Ky's home place and more character background for the lot of them. Dystopian is my favorite overall genre, too. :)

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

I enjoyed Matched alright, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Condie does with this sequel. Hopefully it's great!

Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I'm still yet to read the first book - agh I think I'm the only one in the world! - but I've added Crossed to my TBR list as well because I'm certain I'm going to love both!

Check out my WOW this week!

CHRISTIE said...

Haven’t read Matched, but I will & hopefully before Crossed is released :) Great pick!

CHRISTIE said...

P.S Yay Team Tucker!!! :) :) :)

Selina said...

I am looking forward to this one too! I loved Matched and I hope this one will be just as great. Here is my WOW

Obsession with Books said...

A great choice!

My WoW pick, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

Ange said...

I haven't read this first one but I'm am really looking forward to beginning this series. Great pick!
Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

My WoW: http://tiny.cc/d27xy

Unknown said...

Ohh... sounds good!! I must check this one out. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine:

http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a wow! read, enjoy.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday_08.html

Bailey said...

Great choice! I am excited for Crossed, as well!

Waiting on Wednesday (30)

Scarlett said...

I haven't read the first one yet but hope you enjoy this when it comes out!

Here’s my WOW!

Unknown said...

I haven't read Matched, but I know a lot of people that loved it. I hope you enjoy Crossed.

MyWoW!

Anonymous said...

Great choice! I cannot wait for this one either! I loved Matched - dystopians are my favorite genre!

My WoW: http://turn-the-page.net/2011/06/08/waiting-on-wednesday-2-liesl-and-po-by-lauren-oliver/

Amy @ Turn the Page

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...