Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday- (33)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this event is to get bloggers to spotlight and share the books they are anticipating on coming out.

On my wishlist this Wednesday is: Darker Still by Leanne Renee Hieber


Description: The Picture of Dorian Gray meets Pride and Prejudice, with a dash of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
New York City, 1882. Seventeen-year-old Natalie Stewart's latest obsession is a painting of the handsome British Lord Denbury. Something in his striking blue eyes calls to her. As his incredibly life-like gaze seems to follow her, Natalie gets the uneasy feeling that details of the painting keep changing...
Jonathan Denbury's soul is trapped in the gilded painting by dark magic while his possessed body commits unspeakable crimes in the city slums. He must lure Natalie into the painting, for only together can they reverse the curse and free his damaged soul.

Release Date: November 1, 2011

Why WOW? Pride and Prejudice?!?!? I'm there!!! I have always been a fan of the classics and if this book gives me the chance to experience them all at the same time then I am sold!!!! Can't wait :)



5 comments:

Marla said...

New follower here. I have this one on my list, as well. It sounds very intriguing!

Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

Natalie said...

This book is on my to-read list for sooo many reasons...
1. They talk about three of my all time fav books in the opening of the synopsis
2. The cover is gorgeous!
3. My name is Natalie! I've never read a book where a character had my name before...which might be actually kind of a weird reading experience now that I think about it

kaye (paper reader) said...

Thank you for bring this one up! I meant to add this to my TBR awhile ago and it slipped my mind and as soon as I saw the cover I knew it was the one!

Oscar Wilde? Austen? Uhm, yes please?

Ann Summerville said...

Interesting story.
Ann

Unknown said...

Free Data Entry Job Trial(11550)

Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
Click On Email Processing Jobs

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...