Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yay!!! I Won my First Award.

So, today I woke up to a new comment added to my most recent post. To my surprise, I won an award from OCD about Books. I have only been maintaining this blog for such a short time, but it makes me happy to know that others appreciate it to. Thank you so much!!! And I plan to continue to produce the best blog that I can.

Here is what needs to be done:
1.Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2.Answer the 10 survey questions.
3.Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4.Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.


Questions:


1.If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I would never blog anonymously. My thoughts and feelings are my own and I want to share them with the world.

2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side: I went all the way to Staples to purchase a Kindle, because I was to impatient to wait for it to come in the mail through Amazon.

3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? A girl that has a long way to go in life.

4.What is your favourite summer cold drink? Coke, but now that I stopped drinking sodas for good, I prefer some nice green tea.

5.When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Read and write.

6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? I hope to write my own young adult novel and have it published....maybe have it become a movie....though the last part is more the long shot.

7.When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? I was definitely the shy one...it wasn't until I got into college that I became more the class clown.

8.If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? I'm not sure...I had to look up poignant in the dictionary to answer this question...and alas I still don't know what it means.

9.Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?  Personally, I would do both. I like to give people both sides of the spectrum: my view, and what is happening with others.

10.If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? Is that a trick question?? I would definitely read over talking on the phone any day. I try not to waste to much of my time talking on the phone. I mostly text...which still allows me to read...lol.

I will pass this award to the following bloggers:






3 comments:

BookChic said...

Thanks for the award!! Not sure if I'll be able to do the award on my blog because my schedule is simply packed, but I really appreciate it as well as the comments you've left on my blog! :)

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Aww, thank you so much for this award! :) I really appreciate it. <3 You're right, I do have it already. But it's the thought that counts, right? :)

I'm a bit busy to re-do all my answers from before, so I'll just edit my awards post that I did recently and thank you for it. Thanks again <3

tessie said...

Congrats!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...