Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays- (18)

Hey guys its another wonderful Tuesday...if you don't know what Teaser Tuesday is about here is a refresher:

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"This was why people got mated, Rehv suddenly thought. Fuck the sex and the social position. If they were smart, they did it to make a house that had no walls and an invisible roof and a floor that no could walk on-and yet the structure was a shelter no storm could blow down, no match could torch up, no passage of years could degrade.
That was when it hit him. A mated bond like that helped you through shit nights like this."


- "Lover Avenged" by J.R. Ward

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

A very intriguing take, wonderful teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

SunnyReads said...

Great Tease!! I've been intrigued by this series for awhile now, but that just pushed it onto my TBR - Thanks!!

Here's mine:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-lost-symbol-by-dan-brown.html

Marg said...

I need to get back to this series. I stopped reading after book 4 but I have heard that the books get better again not long after that.

Belinda said...

Ahhh.. this was the first BDB book I read. I need to start reading them again. You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

Tales of Whimsy said...

Interesting teaser!

Here is my TT

BTW, I love your header!

Sally said...

Great teaser. I think I am going to have to try some J R Ward this year.
Sally.

Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-5.html

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Lori said...

One of the best UF series EVER. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...