Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday- (19)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this event is to get bloggers to spotlight and share the books they are anticipating on coming out.

On my wishlist this Wednesday is: Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly


Description: Willow knows she’s different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Willow has a gift. She can look into the future and know people’s dreams and hopes, their sorrows and regrets, just by touching them. She has no idea where this power comes from. But the assassin, Alex, does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows more about Willow that Willow herself. He knows that her powers link to dark and dangerous forces, and that he’s one of the few humans left who can fight them. When Alex finds himself falling in love with his sworn enemy, he discovers that nothing is as it seems, least of all good and evil. In the first book in an action-packed romantic trilogy, L. A. Weatherly sends listeners on a thrill ride of a road trip – and depicts the human race at the brink of a future as catastrophic as it is deceptively beautiful.

Release Date: May 24, 2011

5 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

I can't wait for Angel Burn either. I heard such great things when Angel came out in the UK so i'm thrilled we finally get to read it here in the US :)

I'm doing a series on my blog for debut authors and the first post went up today, come check it out? http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/2011-debut-author-incites-beth-revis.html

Truly Bookish said...

I heard good things about this book, and even though I don't care for angel books, I may have to check it out!
NC
Truly Bookish

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Great pick. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this one... :o

And what really stood out to me were "assassin Alex" and "gorgeous, mysterious." Just saying. ;)

Jeanna said...

This book looks really good. Great pick for this week! Here's mine:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wendnesday-goddess-test.html
happy reading!

Cindy said...

Just stopping by to let you know I gave you an award here: http://oodlesofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...