Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays- (19)

Hey guys its another wonderful Tuesday...if you don't know what Teaser Tuesday is about here is a refresher:

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
"Since I’m presuming you don’t mean you finally bought him a leash, let me say simply that there is a big difference between allowing an animal to ravage you and allowing yourself to be ravaged. One is common. The other is art. It is planned. Crafted, even. Only capable of being done by a master.”

-"Thorn Queen" by Richelle Mead

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome teaser! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-singing-and-dancing-daughters-of-god.html

CHRISTIE said...

Great teaser! I loved Storm Born & plan to read this one soon.

Arlee Bird said...

I do like the book cover. Now what's this teaser about--sounds.... strange.

Lee
Tossing It Out and the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2011

Anonymous said...

Well now I know the difference I will keep that in mind :) Great teaser.

here is my TT

Deepali said...

Looks like you are reading a couple of Mead books this week.
Love the blog design, and the choice of Teaser.
My teaser is from a fantasy series by Lynn Flewelling at e-Volving Books

Sally said...

Great teaser. I've got to try some of Richelle Mead adult books.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-6.html

I Eat Words said...

New follower :) Great teaser. I'll have to check it out :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

O Great teaser :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...