Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays- (21)

Hey guys its another wonderful Tuesday...if you don't know what Teaser Tuesday is about here is a refresher:

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
"I don't think I believe in angels, that's all. And if you were one, that would mean I'd have to re-evaluate my beliefs. I'm not quite ready to do that."

-pg. 118 "The Iron Witch" by Karen Mahoney

9 comments:

Corrine said...

This one sounds so good! I really need to read it! Thanks for the awesome teaser!

Jennifer said...

An extremely intriguing and thought provoking teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-fifth-servant.html

Elodie said...

That sounds goog ... I haven't read many reviews for this one .. I look forward to read yours :)

Marg said...

It sounds as though her beliefs are going to be challenged more before the end of the book.

Here's my teaser for this week.

Sally said...

Great teaser. This one is still on my tbr pile.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-8.html

Unknown said...

Great Teaser. sounds like a good book. Here's mine:
http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday.html

Lisa said...

Great Teaser...I can't wait to read this book. It's on my DAC list.

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-imperfect-endings.html

Book Passion for Life said...

Hey Vanessa -
Thanks for checking out our new blog :)
Yours looks so fab. Full of great information.
I will defo keep coming back :)
Thanks
Donna & Jess :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...